Sale Delivery and Payment Conditions of Asylum Collection V.O.F.
- These terms and conditions apply to all offers and agreements between Asylum Collection and the Client, unless they are expressly stated in writing not to apply.
- All products ordered and their costs will be confirmed by Asylum Collection with an 'order confirmation'.
- Asylum Collection requests payment in advance. The manufacturing of the ordered product will only begin after full payment has been received by Asylum Collection.
- Unless notified otherwise, an order can be changed without any costs or charges within three days upon receipt of an order confirmation for such changes as number, or colours.
- Orders may be cancelled within three days upon receipt of an order confirmation.
- If an order is cancelled after this period, a cancellation fee of minimum 50% of the amount specified in the order confirmation, will be charged.
- Payment must be made within 30 days after the invoice date, unless otherwise specified.
- All products delivered will remain property of Asylum Collection until the Client has fulfilled all his obligations towards Asylum Collection under the agreement.
- If payment is not made within the specified period of time, Asylum Collection has the right to commission a third party for collection of outstanding amounts which includes the additional fees of the third party as well as the legitimate interest.
- Asylum Collection aims for a delivery time of 6-8 weeks. This period begins from the date when full payment has been received. Exceeding this period by Asylum Collection, however can not lead to cancellation of the order.
- As the products are handmade, small differences to the specifications of certain products can occur in terms of shape or colour, dependant of the material from
which the products are manufactured. This can not lead to cancellation of the order.
- Asylum Collection is entitled to deliver the order partially and to invoice separately each partial delivery.
- Transportation damage which is not reported within three days after delivery will not be refunded.
- If the goods are not used in accordance with the instructions for use, if they are used inexpertly or not used for the purpose for which they were intended or if any defect is caused by the lack of care of the Client, then damage will not be refunded.
- If a complaint about damage is found to be justified by Asylum Collection, then Asylum Collection has the choice either to dissolve the agreement with regard to the defective goods and crediting the Client, or replacing the defective Goods that are the subject of a complaint In the latter case, the goods shall be returned to Asylum Collection as soon as possible.
- After one year, complaints regarding material and usage are excluded from the guarantee.
- In the event of force majeure, all obligations of either party are suspended until the situation of force majeure has ended. If the force majeure lasts longer than eight full weeks, then either party is entitled to dissolve the agreement without any liability to
compensate the other party.
- The Client may not have goods supplied by Asylum Collection copied elsewhere, or manufacture imitations thereof that differ in only minor details from the goods supplied, or become directly or directly involved, or have any interest in such activities.
- All agreements are subject to the law of the Netherlands.
- The parties shall always endeavour to resolve a dispute amicably,
before any application is made by either party to the courts.
Amsterdam. Version dated January 2008.